Here are a couple of elements to consider before planning your trip to Domaine de L'Ange-Gardien.
If you do not wish to reserve your spot or if reserved tickets are sold-out, or if it is less that 12 hours before your chosen date and reserved tickets cannot be bought, we have kept a small number of non guaranteed spots on a first come, first served basis. We suggest that you arrive either at opening time (or slightly before) or in the middle of the afternoon, there are always spots available.
Clients can come inside the main chalet to warm up and eat from our cafeteria. ***CAFETERIA WILL BE CLOSED FROM MARCH 10TH TO BE REPLACED BY SUGAR SHACK MEALS. Clients can bring in their homemade lunch and eat at picnic tables we have installed outside the main chalet. Food from other restaurants will no be accepted.
Snow tubing runs' caracteristics:
What to bring:
Rules and Regulations on the hills:
1. There are no lockers available. Leave your valuables and lunch in your vehicule.
2. The runs are always monitored for security.
3. Always listen to the hill monitors.
4. Do not touch the tow-lift cable.
5. One tube per tow-lift arm.
6. One person per tube, including toddlers.
7. Hold children's rope when sliding together.
8. Before sliding, put rope inside the tube.
9. Never try sliding standing up, always sit in the tube.
10. As soon as you finish sliding, stand up and get out of the run as soon as possible.
11. Bring back your tube at the end of the day to the tube hangar.
The towlift and the 8 snow tubing runs are maintained daily to maintain quality and security. The towlift is equipped with an automatic emergency button and a manual stop button at the top and bottom of the hill.
Our installations are inspected annually by the Québec Building Inspection department (Régie des bâtiments) as to certify our conformity with all necessary security standards.
Our towlift staff are always available to assist our clients or to give them the necessary information for the correct use of the towlift. When we receive groups, we increase the amount of staff present and with the help of group chaperones, we can then insure a better security for all.